Monday, July 24, 2006

Week2

Back in the US. Hmmm.... interesting what I see now.

Currently, my friend Gasper is here from Slovenia, so he is using my mountain bike. So, I am in full commute with the folding bike, the one pictured on one of the parting posts from the Occidental blog. Honestly, to travel on northeast Ohio roads you need a mountain bike, the roads are a bit rough, nevertheless I took the Boardwalk. It is a bit weaker bike and I need to be a bit more careful and ride a bit less aggressive. However, I think this bike is faster, I made the rout today to the train in 1 hour. Nice! I guess tonight is an indians games also, so there are typically restrictions on bringing bikes on the train before a sporting event. One of the drivers even told me so, but I responded back to him, it isn't a bike! It was in folded mode, like a transformer! So, needless to say, I was able to bring the bike on the train at 18 25 with no issues!

Getting home in 1 1/2 hours in this fashion is nice. It really breaks the day up nicely. It is very easy to leave work at work when you just put 11miles behind you pedal by pedal. I remember in the past coming home and feeling drained and tired, less in the summer, but nevertheless, the feeling of drowsiness and "do nothing feeling". Now I am home, cooking dinner and I am ready to go out or whatever, do home work or something! Feels great!

Now, let me get some dinner and I will get with you later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sober in Chicago said...

where have you settled back in at? my girls are living the "the osborne" on e9th and Prospect (i think) thats usually where i go when i head back. you get lucky you might catch a randi sighting...

3:09 PM  
Blogger flockjcu said...

I am in!!! let's hook it up!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home