Tuesday, October 10, 2006

did the indians win? nice fireworks display.

Beautiful sight... A long time ago in "trade" school i had a professor laugh at the idea of a full house at Jacobs field and the power plant clean it's baghouse, what i think is going on here(usually they do it at night). That is the part of the power plant that catches bulk particles of soot, basically cleaning the chimney out. Well, sunday was the day!! And there it is... great site ej? Love them fossil fuels, huh? 100 years ago it was a sign of prosperity to be showing pollution, producing smoke meant your factory had an output viable to the community, does that idea still hold true in an age of Corporate Social Responsibilty (CSR)?

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

when are we going to hang out hater?:) Haven't seen me or B since we've been back. I caught Gilkerson on myspace. Are you on myspace? Anyway, i sent out a bulliten about favorite memories to all my friends. His was in the backseat of a car at Katie Hawkins house after homecoming... Sorry Jim! It was your car!!! HAHAHA! I was a little embarrassed by the comment, but whatever... bygones

6:17 PM  
Blogger Sober in Chicago said...

SUNDAY FUNDAY RETURNS

Yo yo yo, hollar at me soon, i dont have your number because i lost my phone the last time i talked to you. sunday is another browns home game, i'll be downtown ALL DAY SUNDAY...

Also, HJ wants lunch on Monday with the Philips boys if we can work it out...

let me know what you got partner

11:52 AM  
Blogger Griet Menschaert said...

It´s a small world after all... I feel some poetry in your words, some nostalgia, some autumn...
But you are right to question things. I wonder: what can we do? I wish I had the guts to do more... maybe we should start take our irritations more seriously...

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home