Tuesday, October 03, 2006

finally...

I finally did it.... I rode my bike to tremount for dinner and to use the FREE wifi. Sweet! What took me so long??

There is actually people walking around over here, in public, other than vagrants and drug dealers. Amazing..... I knew this was so, I just had to finally do it. I took a good route too, it only took me 30 min to get here and sit down for a beer. Amazing... in cleveland people always say, "oh it is just twenty minutes here or twenty minutes there". Well now... everything for me is only 30 minutes here or 30 minutes there. I say everything because what else is there that has life other than Tremount and parts of downtown? Maybe coventry... but again, if I use the train, that too is around 30 minutes... sweet.

ok... the snow may change things, but as I said in an earlier blog post one day at a time, I will take.

You see, I have to get excited about this, because I missed my team "chat" tonight, I am such a slacker, and feel bad about missing the appointment. I tried to use the "wifi" at Mayfield Public Library and when I went to sign into messenger, I got crushed....... When I inquired as to why it was not functioning the librarian just told me that they "don't have the software for that installed" ... hell no. The software is on my computer, isn't it? I am logged in now as I sit here at a restraurant, looking a hot women walk by, I think they filter it.... anyone out there have a guess why this might be? ( technical reasons only) I can think of the obvious ones on my own...

now I will enjoy this pasta and a beer and get to my essay....as I sit out on the patio enjoying one of those final days of "good" cleveland weather.
if you didn't check the last post, go to the Bernardvideo link!

(A table I assembled in Grenoble, France)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home