Wednesday, September 27, 2006

tesla 2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

2006 is the 150th birthday of Tesla, a Serbia (an orthodox) inventor who produced one of many theories in Electromagnetics but one that I am particulary found of is the theory for "free energy".

The man was brilliant! Currently the work I do... revolves around everything this guy put to practice 100 years ago....

.....

oh and by the way... i got a flat tonight.... in the rain... i rode downtown...met a colleague from Best, NL for dinner and drinks...then on my ride home... which is only 30 minutes by bike with a functional bike by the way... i notice my front tired sagging a bit...
By the time I crossed 490.. I knew it was flat, shit..... so i walked it for a bit , then I rode and did mini-wheelies over the cracks in the sidewalk so I wouldn't kink my rim... oh well... either I hit some glass on all the shitty sidewalks on the way down, or someone sabotaged me.????

Either way the irony is that by the time I reached my house, it stopped raining....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home