Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Nantes, France

Class is great!
This is my intake group minus one person (Remco). This is at Audiencia School of Business in Nantes, France. First intro classes are European Business Law and Change Management, and practical stuff like how to use Lotus notes for the homework assignments.




The school mates are as well.
Very quick, I don't have much time to blog these days. I got WIFI access so now I can type normal speed (french keyboards are tough) .

Check this pic from last night for dinner.



It does exist...




Learning alot and experiencing alot too.

My dutch is improving... majority of classmates are from Netherlands.

The weather is great....

All the best and see you next week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Hey Jim -
Send me a note letting me know what the F*ck is going on, since we didn't get to hang out on what appears to be your vacation back in Cleveland.

Later!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home