Saturday, September 16, 2006

energy!

http://www.thewatt.com/article-category-2.html
download some podcasts and check it out.

Oh, I folded this week and drove my car, but the irony is I started my car today and it was making some funny noises... the car sounded tired. I think it is.

But the bike is well... I rode to my friend Tina's store today for groceries. Tina's store is called Seven Roses. It is on Fleet in Slavic Village in Cleveland. Fresh food and I can practice my Polish.


A phone booth in Nantes...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sober in Chicago said...

SUNDAY FUNDAY!

Browns play at 4:05. I'll be severely disappointed should I not see you at some point during the debacle.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Sober in Chicago said...

on the seventh day... God gave his people sunday funday!!

7:00 AM  
Blogger flockjcu said...

i see you on that that day then..

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home