Tuesday, October 24, 2006

another surprise..

How exciting, I went to this conference tonight "Entrepeneurs for Sustainability"

http://www.e4s.org/content/index.asp

Very interesting presentation. In attendence was Dennis, the congressman, with his honey, the mayor of Cleveland, and numerous people from around the world. I spoke with this woman from India who just flew in for the conference, amazing.
A quote I picked up and will share, "anyone can count the number of seeds in an apple, but no one can count the number of apples in a seed". The take away message from the conference was," Enlightened self interest is sustainable".



After the conference I fixed my folding bike. I purchased a steel bmx wheel for 30 bucs... a bit more robust for the potholes in this town. Back on the road again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home