Tuesday, October 31, 2006

what is real?

I just noticed pursueing my space here on the net that I don't have pictures of hot women anymore on the blog....

It seemed that in euroland each day unfolded a new beautiful flower to photograph.

SJ once posted that my life there wasn't real, that drinking dortmunder and gasping for air in the pollution of the great lakes was my reality.

He may be right, becaue those experiences and the fun are gone. Now, all I do is work (tuning the coils) commute and study and blog about politics.

i have no new pics to publish only my thoughts. I was told by a colleague at work today to mind the content I place on my blog for I may be considered "an enemy combatant". But I don't care, I got an image today at work. My team and I worked hard and kept focus and "squeezed" out some signal of that MRI machine. It wasn't the best image, but it was an image. Flipping hydrogen protons and "listening" to their energy levels "radiate" seems like it would be an easy task. Right? Well.. I could go into details but I would be defying Sarbanes-Oxley. Sorry, I had to get that one in there....
Does anyone know what Sarbanes-Oxley means to business world?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarbanes-Oxley_Act

bye..

6 Comments:

Blogger Sober in Chicago said...

wahhhhhh

wahhhhhhhhhh

wa..wa... wahhhhhh

you sound like a six year old

wahhh theres no hot women on my blog wahhhhh

its not our fault you came back to the states and turned into a biaaaaaaaatch



bustin you up is sooo easy... go study of something

7:58 AM  
Blogger EW said...

not everybody has a girlfriend as hot as yours, Mr. sober.

12:06 PM  
Blogger flockjcu said...

JJ no more lifts to cleveland heights for you, punk ass!!

tafkascal - you have a point. Where is Griet when i need her most? (see www.bernardvideo.com)

pp - he has gotten cocky hasn't he?

T - any ideas?

6:24 PM  
Blogger Griet Menschaert said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Griet Menschaert said...

I loved the frog jumps!!!

1:48 AM  
Blogger Sober in Chicago said...

pp and cocky in the same line!?... i think i know the real reason why there aren't any ladies in your pictures these days

btw... thanks for the ride

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home